Legal Agreements, Notices and Copyrights
Implied Legal Agreement
- By using this website and provided technology you are agreeing that your usage and our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the conflict of law rules applicable therein, and shall be treated in all respects as an Alberta agreement. All parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta and all courts competent to hear appeals therefrom.
- All content herein protected by DMCA.
- Second Life is a trademark of Linden Research, Inc.
- Mavelous Mania is not affiliated or sponsored by Linden Research, Inc.
Adhering to Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Residents/Store Owners listing their content/items on our website retain original ownership and IP, so long as the material adheres to the Linden Labs Terms of Service and IP Policies:
- By listing these items on our HUD, you allow Marvelous Mania to publish this information in anyway we want in order to maximize the exposure of stores to shopping residents. This may include new ways to represent this information that was unavailable when you first created your content.
Important Notices on Images and Textures
- If you are selling photographs or textures, you must ensure that you have exclusive rights to the items you are selling on our website. We will take down any items that 3rd Parties claim they own the rights to.
- If you do have rights, we strongly recommend you watermark the images that appear on our HUD.
Important Notices on Reseller Items
- If you are buying and reselling mesh packs from 3rd parties, make sure you review the licensing agreements prior to selling them on our platform. 3rd Party Mesh Pack Owners, have the right to ask us to take down your items from our events, if they identify a violation of their licensing agreement. A common mistake is to give away items that have minimum sales prices for their items.